Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jennifer Lopez: Greedy or Professional or Good Mother




We all know the rumors that Jennifer Lopez may leave the American Idol. We may see her or not at the third seasons of American Idol. The main reasons for it are:

- negotiating for more than $20 million a year
- touring with Enrique Iglesias in the US and Latin America
- wants to spend more time with her children

Jennifer Lopez comments on this topic, "I really do enjoy it. Now this is my second year. I don't know if I can go for a third year. I miss doing other things. It really does lock you down, which was nice the first year with the babies being 3, but now they're getting more mobile, they're about to go into school. So I just don't know."

Nigel Lithgoe, the executive producer of American Idol, comments: "We want her back. I want her back. ... It's a business. She has to weigh everything. I know she's gotten lots of offers to do movies and other things."

So the fact is only inside the Jennifer Lopez, why? A lot of work, a lot of money or million dollar baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment